Products and Services
- Energy conservation and audit
An energy audit assesses energy consumption of the facility and how much is wasted due to lack of information & technology. With our energy audit services, we identify the opportunities to reduce the energy use and/or the operating cost of the facility. Furthermore, we help our client to design/retrofit sustainable buildings utilizing day-lighting control, LED lighting system etc. Whether it’s a new construction, renovation, or retrofit, our audit reports provide the information to decide which of the recommended energy generation and conservation technologies can be implemented at the site.
- Fact finding analysis based on the historical energy usage
- Analysing the operational characteristics of the building or process
- Analysing key opportunities for energy conservations
- Engineering analysis of potential recommendations
- Prepare a priority ordered list of recommendations
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Report the results
We can provide different levels of solar and solar roofing analysis for a building, or group of buildings, or industrial processes. Our reports give more information about the facility that they can use for variety of purposes. Whether it’s contemplating major energy-saving capital improvements or roof replacement, or new construction or renovation, we can evaluate and recommend a variety of solar measures to save energy and cut operating costs.
Site Feasibility Analysis
The success of any renewable energy project begins at its inception. Proposed site’s surrounding natural environment should be conducive to the operation of renewable energy technology to make it a worthwhile investment. The site Location, physical characteristics and general infrastructure of the site determines the success, mediocrity or failure of any Solar Photo Voltaic project to a larger extent. The evaluation of a proposed operating location is called a Comprehensive Site Feasibility Study.
- Solar Irradiation level analysis
- Obstacle / Shadow analysis
- Analysis of land coverage ratio
- Analysis of PV orientation & tilting
- Soil Strength & Quality
- Operational Location Logistics
- Supporting facilities for utility integration
- Maintenance & Haul-out Facilities
- Environmental Concerns
- Stability & Long Term Growth Potential
- Overall Suitability for the proposed project
Based on the comprehensive site feasibility study, proposing the appropriate technology for a particular site is essential to truly realize the benefits from renewable energy projects.
EPC stands for “Engineering, Procurement and Construction” or Design-Build construction of solar photovoltaic energy systems. As an EPC contractor, Foster help its customers from concept design to commissioning of the plant that considers time, cost and quality parameters. The unique combination of highly skilled project management, highly qualified resources, engineering capabilities and a reputation as a quality builder has enabled our firm to compete in numerous utility scales SPV projects throughout the country.
- Reduced stress for promoter
- Single point of contact for promoter which simplifies communications.
- Ready availability of post-commissioning services
- Ensures quality and reduces practical issues faced in other ways
- Promoter is protected against price fluctuations of key BoM.
- Cost & cash flow is known at the start of the project
- Good project Management.
EPC VALUE CHAIN OFFERINGS
OPERATION AND MAINTAINANCE
Foster Operation and Maintenance (O&M) is committed to provide flexible, integrated, dependable, cost effective and responsive solutions for the Operation and Maintenance requirements of SPV Solutions. O&M assessments shall be performed as a stand-alone activity that results in a set of O&M recommendations or as part of retro commissioning (a larger more holistic approach to improving existing-building performance).
We also offer customize level AMC (Annual Maintenance contract) as per customer requirement.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Routine inspection and servicing of equipment
- Lowers the probability of unplanned PV system downtime
Condition Based Maintenance
- Addresses the equipment breakdown after their occurrence, is instituted to mitigate unplanned downtime.
- Break-fix” approach, used mainly for lower upfront costs
- Uses real time data to prioritize and optimize maintenance and resources.
- Offering increased efficiency.